Trish Pouch Pebble Ecru
Trish Pouch Pebble Ecru
- Positive Impact: People, Animals, Planet & Less Waste
- Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Handcrafted top-zip pouch with interior cardholder. Constructed from supple pebble-grain leather.
- -Shell: Supple Pebble Leather; Lining: Upcycled Twill
- -1 Cardholders
- -Shipped in Dust Bag Made from Archival Textiles
- -Height: 7 in / 17.8 cm
- -Width: 10 in / 25.4 cm
- Complimentary ground shipping and returns on all orders over $250 within the U.S.
- Family Planning: At MSA Ethos, we work to provide access to family planning education and services through their on-site hospital.
- Health: Garment and factory workers have access to healthcare clinics, sanitized water and additional nutritional support.
- Garment Worker Social Mobility: No child labor, fair wages and transparent contracts.
- Women’s Rights: Ensuring equal remuneration for women as their male counterparts in similar positions.
- Worker Benefits: Provision of transportation and subsidies, and a safe space to relax and socialize.
- Eco-Consciousness: Limiting waste and upcycling, sourcing sustainable leathers and using state of the art machinery to minimize carbon footprint.
This item only ships within the United States.
Behno wants to set a new standard of manufacturing in the global garment trade, revolutionizing the way garment workers and artisans are viewed, employed, and treated by creating the "Behno Standard".
They ensure fair wages and agreements, safe and pleasant working spaces, access to exemplary healthcare services and ensure equal remuneration for women as their male counterparts in similar positions.
These practices have a positive impact on the People and aligning them with
United Nations Sustainable Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and production.
They don't use fur or exoting skins and source leather from the existing food supply chain and compliant tanneries.
These practices have a positive impact on the Animals and align them with
United Nations Sustainable Goal 15: Life on Land.
By limiting their fabric wastage and using machines with controlled carbon footprint and environmental waste, they contribute with United Nation Sustainability Goals 12 & 13: Responsible Consumption and Production, and Climate Action, creating a positive impact on the Planet and generating Less Waste.
Complimentary ground shipping within the U.S.
DOMESTIC USA AND INTERNATIONAL RETURN POLICY
- Behno provides complimentary return shipping labels for domestic orders over $250. Complimentary return shipping labels are not provided for orders under $250 domestically in the USA or for any international orders.
- All sale items, items that are marked down, or have “Final sale.” denoted on their product pages are final sale. These items are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit under any circumstances.
- If you placed an order within seven (7) days of a product’s price drop, you qualify for a price-adjustment. Please email email@example.com. for assistance.
- To begin the return process, request a return within seven (7) days of receiving your order by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is submitted within seven (7) days of receiving your order, a Client Services Specialist will respond with a return authorization number.
- Return packages must be postmarked no later than seven (7) days from the date you receive your return authorization.
- Merchandise must be returned with original packaging and must be unused, unworn and in an unaltered condition. All original tickets must be attached and a copy of your packing list must be enclosed with your return authorization number clearly documented. behno reserves the right to refuse the return of any merchandise that does not meet the above criteria. In such instances, behno will send the product(s) back at the customer’s expense.
- The return of any merchandise that does not meet the above criteria. In such instances, behno will send the product(s) back at the customer’s expense.
- Refunds will only be issued in the same form as payment and shipping costs are non-refundable. For multiple product orders, we kindly ask that the merchandise be returned in one consolidated package.
- Pack your unused merchandise securely and ensure that the packing slip of your order is included inside your return box.
- For an exchange of a product, please follow the return guidelines and place a new order online. Your refund will be processed within 3-5 business days from the date your return is received and your account will be charged once the exchange item has been shipped.
- For further assistance please contact us at email@example.com Monday through Friday. We will get back to you at the earliest.
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been processed there may be a chance that it has left the warehouse for shipment processing
and we may be unable to modify or cancel the order for any reason. In this case, please refer to our return policy and return your purchase once you have received it.
If you would like to purchase a different product, please visit our website or contact a behno online sales representative by emailing email@example.com.
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping, unless product is damaged. (Torn, holes, etc.)
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
To start a return process, click here