KC Sunflower Unisex Tee
KC Sunflower Unisex Tee
- Positive Impact: Planet & People
- Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The sunflower is native to North America and is now harvested around the world. Sunflowers always follow the sun but when it’s cloudy and gray they face each other and share their energy. Find your sunshine in our Sunflower Cotton Tee. This ringspun cotton tee is sure to become a wardrobe favorite. The relaxed, breathable fit is designed for comfort and wearability. Features like the double needle topstitch at the collar and dependable hems keep this basic versatile and stylish.
Our premium cotton tees are engineered with sustainability in mind meaning the high-quality fabric looks great wash after wash. The typical cotton tee travels up to 16,000 miles in their production journey — leaving toxic oil residue in the ocean. Our premium cotton is sourced right here in the U.S. and travels only 1,200 miles to Haiti to be sewn into shirts by skilled artisans who earn a fair wage. It’s a quality tee that’s better for our planet, better for the maker, and better for you. You can be proud knowing that having a GOEX premium cotton tee in every design makes a great impact.
Fulfilled by our friends at GOEX Apparel
GOEX exists to improve the lives of the workers and the communities they touch.
How can a t-shirt do that?
- By paying fair wages and provide dignified employment that strenghthens families.
- Using sustainable fabrics or components on every garment.
- Getting US fabrics swen in Haiti lowers the carbon footprint.
These practices have a positive impact on the People and the Planet, aligning their practices with the UN Sustainable Development Goal 8: Decent Work & Economic Growth, and Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and production.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping, unless product is damaged. (Torn, holes, etc.)
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
To start a return process, click here